Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Making Her Nights by Keri Ford



Making Her Nights (Uninhibited in Apple Trail, Arkansas)
Publication Date: June 20, 2011
Genre: Contemporary Romance/ Erotica novella
Series: Uninhibited in Apple Trail, Arkansas #4 (can be read alone)
Reviewed For: Publisher and Author
Other reviews of Keri Ford: Through The Walls (#1), On The Fence (#2), and In The Hay (#3)
My Rating:



Book Blurb: Chief Deputy Mike Gabel is the man in charge in Apple Trail. No one gives him more trouble than a certain blonde. While her stunts are frustrating to deal with, it’s the constant way she keeps him trapped in knots. 
Tiffany McBride has a reputation for being a trouble maker. She’s been betting and causing trouble since her parents died when she was a teenager. What looks like a young woman sewing her oats, it’s actually desperate measures to gamble for extra money to put food on the table. 
When these two acknowledge their attraction, sparks fly…that is if Mike’s public position can survive Tiffany’s frowned upon reputation.



My Thoughts: I have been anxiously awaiting to get my hands on this book. I have been so lucky to have been given the chance to read each book Keri Ford has written for this series. This one was no let down either. In my weeks of waiting and finally loading it on my e-reader, then finally getting lost in it, I was satisfied. In fact, Keri's humor continues to grow. While reading this book, I spit my coke out. Keri knows how to weave a tale of two characters so hot for one another and then brings you to the point of falling on the floor laughing.

In this book, Mike gets his turn. In past books, Mike has been there in the background since he is police chief of this small town. One girl has driven him crazy for years, and she happens to be one of those who causes the most trouble, Tiffany McBride. Mike is a very controlled man, who does everything by the book. Tiffany breaks him down. I do have to say, I saw a side of him I hadn't expected in the intimate scenes. However, I am not giving that away, just like I am not giving away what make me spit my coke out.

I believe the next book in this series will be out in August. I am super excited about this one since the main girls name is Rebecca. I can't see what kind of trouble she gets herself into, especially since there was a small excerpt in the back of this book.






 

No comments: