Friday, June 17, 2011

Management Skills by January Rowe

Readers 18 and older



Management Skills
Publication Date: March 7, 2011
Genre: Erotica Romance
Format: E-book
Reviewed For: NetGalley
My Rating:


Book Blurb: When CEO Grant Edmonds meets with his new production manager, he immediately recognizes her as Silver, an exotic dancer who once mesmerized him at an exclusive fetish club. Though he was forbidden from pursuing her back then, there's nothing standing in his way now. He's not looking for an after-hours fling—he wants to own her. In every way.
As much as Allie Fairfax tries to deny her past, and the way her body responds to Grant, she soon finds herself having mind-blowing sex with the boss. Despite her own desire to surrender to Grant's sexual authority, she's not willing to risk her career. After all, she's been owned before, and it ended badly.
It's all or nothing for Grant. If Allie wants more of the fiercest orgasms she's ever experienced, she must consent to his rules.

My Thoughts: This is a very fast read. You enter the world of bondage and dominatrix with this book. So, if this isn't your style, you will want to avoid this one. This usually isn't my style, but the plot to this book really caught my interest. The biggest reason I only rated this a 2 is that I just didn't feel the chemistry between Grant and Allie. I didn't feel their connection. I felt mainly that Grant was possessive from the beginning and wanted to be in control of everything; to the point he would dictate when she could have an orgasm. I was happy at the end, she told him how she felt about this and maybe after that their relationship changed. The book ends, so we can only assume so.

I recommend this book to those who like a little more then regular erotica.


No comments: