I beat my record last week! I usually at most get 4 books read a week. And that is a good week. I usually am at about 3. However, last week i read 5! WOW! 5 books in 1 week. I know that looks petty to some people, but i was impressed when i just pulled out my book journal. Yes, i am a weirdo who write down every book they read in a special little journey. Been keeping it since September 2008 when i got back into reading.
Read Last Week:
- The Vampire and the Virgin by Kerralyn Sparks. *** (reviewed)
- The Black Sheep and the Princess by Donna Kauffman. **** (reviewed)
- Shadow Cay by Leona Bodie. *** (reviewed)
- Promises to Keep by Jane Green ***** (reviewed)
- Fools Rush In by Kristan Higgans ***
Pretty good week and a good mix too!
I have two books to review currently and then hopefully something of my choice. There are several books i need to get too. I just kinda stare at my bookshelf and see what strikes the mood!
Books due to review this week:
Simon's Choice by Charlotte Castle. I am excited about this one.