Sunday, September 26, 2010

Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster

Too Much Temptation (Zebra Contemporary Romance)
Publication Date: February 1st 2002
Pages: 305
Genre: Comtemporary Romance
My Rating:


Summary: Grace Jenkins has never been good with guys. She mostly blames it on her weight. She has always admired Noah Harper from afar. Now his engagement has suddenly ended, and only Grace can be the one to comfort him. He wants Grace badly. He wants to possess her sweet curves that go on forever. savor her sweet innocence, and take her to limits of white hot desire...again and again. Grace gladly accepts and Noah deep down knows, she deserves better then him but he can't seem to let her go.

My Thoughts:  This was a hot little number! The only Lori Foster I have read before was from a book of three short stories by three different authors. I am so glad I decided to read this book. It was full of sizzling chemistry. This was the first book in a two part book series. The next book will be Never Too Much which I hope to get to soon.
I loved how Grace was a "bigger" girl in this series. It gets tiring sometimes always reading about these model skinny girls who we all know can get any man they want. Here Grace is, bigger, and she got the hot and rich man of her dreams. She was everything he had been looking for. Grace was very protective of him and it was something I really enjoyed about the story. She was not going to let anyone insult Noah.
This book was very provocative, so if that isn't your cup of tea, you might want to skip this one. These two were a match made in heaven in the bedroom and even though the book is over, this is one of those books were I would love a short sequel just to know how they are doing. Those are always the best books. So, I am hoping that in the next book, Grace and Noah make a small appearance while I get to read about Ben the brother to Noah getting taken down by love!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Namesake book! I stalk these so hard. It's very rare to find a heroine named Grace. I want to read this one so badly! Great review!