Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions For Kids

Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions For Kids
Publication date: Oct. 10 2010

This book, Jesus Calling, is a daily devotional for kids. Every day is labeled by month and date (no year), so you have a different devotion to read each day with your children, or for your older child to read on their own.  This is a really neat little book and gives kids some great topics.

Here is today's devotional: September 26

The Curtain

You can live your whole life and never meet the president, the queen of England, or even the governor of your state. The rulers and royalty of this world would prefer to keep themselves separate from "ordinary" people.

But I am the King of the universe, and you can meet Me anytime. You don't need an appointment. You don't need a special invitation. and you don't have to go anywhere. You can sit in the comfort of your own room and speak directly to the King of Kings.

this is My gift to you-- bought with My own blood. Before I died on the cross, people were separated from God by a thick curtain in the temple. When I died, that curtain was torn into two. Now I, the King of kings, am your constant Companion and friend.

Read your own: Isaiah 50:40, Isaiah 55:2-3, John 19:30

This is definitely a great book to add to your collection, maybe even if you don't have kids. I love the little lessons in them and feel like I get just as much out of this book as my children.



**This book was provided to me by Booksneeze for my honest opinion. I have provided that in this review**

No comments: