Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Started a new blog



My Journey As A Writer is my newest blog. If you follow me on twitter you might often see me tweet about writing, editing, and so on. I want to be a writer. Its always been a dream of mine. I think I have what it takes and as long as I stay positive, then I know I can do it. So, I decided to start a blog for me mainly, so I can track how I am feeling, where I am, and yes there have already been two rejections. I can talk about those. At first when my rejections came in, I didn't want to tell anyone, but then thought, I can learn from these. I am learning. And heck, at least they were not full of negative things. Really they just told me where I went wrong, if I could fix these things, then I would be on the right track.

I would love it if you would visit me from time to time to see how I am doing.

Once again, its My Journey As A Writer.


 

No comments: