Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ruby Red Metallic by Casey Sheridan

Readers 18 and older



Ruby Red Metallic
Publication Date: April 1st 2011
Genre: Erotic/ novella
Reviewed For: Breathless Press
My Rating:



Blurb: Only one thing stands between Alaina and her passion. His name is Scott.

My Thoughts: This was a quick and to the point read. It was actually different from your typical romance of two people who just have to have one another. Alaina knows what she wants and it just happens to be a car. She will do anything for the cars she wants and she lets it be known she will do whatever it takes.

When Scott enters the book, I thought  I knew what was going to happen, but I was wrong. The book ended in a way I was not expecting. I liked that.

Anyone who likes the erotic genre will enjoy this as a read. Its very quick from start to finish and will leave you as a reader satisfied.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful review, Beck. I'm so glad you enjoyed Ruby Red Metallic.

=D

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful review.
Marissa
Marketing Director with Breathless Press