Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ain't Misbehaving by Jennifer Greene



Ain't Misbehaving
Publication Date:
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: E-book
Reviewed for: Netgalley
My Rating:


Book Blurb: Mitch Cochran had been kept from enjoying life to its fullest, but he's now ready for all love has to offer. He wants much more than just a casual encounter, though. He's looking for love, and Kay Sanders is the real thing. But when he learns she's a sex ed teacher, Mitch worries that he'll be unable to live up to the expectations of this very passionate woman. 
Kay can tell Mitch is hiding something, and the less he volunteers about his past, the more intrigued she becomes. Despite kisses that could tempt Kay to go against her own rule of no sex without commitment, Mitch ends each date like the perfect gentleman. Kay soon realizes that if she wants to move their budding relationship to the next level, she's going to have to take matters into her own hands.
My Thoughts: This was a very sweet romance. It is one to get swept away in as we figure out the mystery behind Mitch in Kay's quest to figure out if he is the one. This is a light read. You yourself spend most of the time confused by Mitch as much as Kay is. For me when reading this book I kept waiting for the conflict in this book or the big thing that caused a rift in their relationship. It just wasn't there. I didn't feel the connection in this book and found myself not dying to pick this one back up to read it. Now, that isn't to say this wasn't a good story, because it was. As I stated, this is a good light read. One for someone who doesn't want to have to concentrate on too much of a plot and just wants to get lost in the romance of this book.

This was my first book by this author. Even though I didn't fully enjoy this book, I want to read another and hopefully get swept away. If you  have read a book by Jennifer Greene, tell me which one you recommend me try.

 

No comments: