Its time for the first Pass It Forward! This is a giveaway! There will be a linky below for you to add your book giveaway to the Pass It Forward Hop. Here are the few rules to it.
- Add a book to the hop if you would like and or just enter. Be sure to add the Pass It Forward button to your post. (On right side bar. I could not get it to work in the post for some reason, I apologize.)
- Write your blog address in the book so as the book gets passed a long, so does your blog.
- It doesn't have to be the next month, but hopefully after reading the book, you will enter it into another months Pass It Forward.
- Please have your contest run for a week. You can choose to have it run longer if you decide to.
- Its your choice if you want to have a comment giveaway or use google docs.
- Be sure to check back here to periodically to see any new books listed. You can enter them all month if you choose to do so.
- Please write a short review to the book or point them in the direction of a review you may have posted earlier.
- Have fun!
Onto the first book I am giving away!
Click HERE to fill out the google doc.
Ends January 16th
Ends January 16th
To be honest, I didn't rate this book good at all when I reviewed it. However, every other review I read, it got rav reviews. So, instead of me holding on this book, I want to pass it on to someone else who will most likely love it. Jude Deveraux just must not be an author for me. I have read two by her now and didn't like either. If anyone has one to suggest, I will try it. She is such a big author. If your interested in my review, it is HERE.
Summary of book: Charleston, 1799: A daughter of Southern gentility and a gifted painter, Catherine Edilean Harcourt has no lack of suitors at home in Virginia, waiting to fulfill her dream of marriage and family. But Cay’s adventurous spirit, fostered by growing up with her three brothers, is piqued while visiting her godfather in South Carolina. Bedridden with a broken leg, he asks Cay to fill in for him on an urgent task: on her way to a fancy dress ball, she must deliver a packed horse to an old friend’s son—who also happens to be an escaped convict charged with murdering his wife! Cay agrees to the plan, which doesn’t go at all as planned . . . whereupon she finds herself fleeing Alexander McDowell’s captors, riding blind into the night with the fugitive Scotsman. Though she should fear him, Cay finds herself overwhelmingly attracted to Alex, and drawn into his tale of misguided justice and his innocence as they seek refuge in the steamy Florida everglades. Will trusting him be the worst mistake of her life? Or will falling in love be the salvation both of them have been looking for?
Now, the linky is below. Choose your thumbnail. Put the book title and the date that the book giveaway ends.
Thank you so much for participating in the first Pass It Forward!