Monday, December 6, 2010

November Roundup!

November was a pretty good month of reads. I was still a little overwhelmed with the amount of reviews I took on again, and it helped me decide on 5 a month that I will accept. Reading isn't fun when you are on a constant deadline of getting something read. So, what did I get read, let see:

November 2010:  13 Books
Montana Glory by R.C. Ryan (reviewed)
Unlawful Hearts by Suzi Goode (reviewed)
Thanksgiving by Janet Evanovich
Regression by Kathy Bell (reviewed)
Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James (reviewed)
Stronger Than Sin by Caridad Pineiro (reviewed)
I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman (reviewed)
Mrs. Perfect by Jane Porter
Rescue by Anita Shevre (reviewed)
One Night in Scotland by Karen Hawkins (reviewed)
Edge of Sight by Roxanne St. Claire (reviewed)
The Night Before Christmas- Various authors
Duchess of Sin by Laurel McKee (reviewed)

Books read year to date: 140 books!!!


No comments: