Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Romance Books Out This Week

I am going to try to start a weekly segment where I let you know what is new this week in Romance! I signed up for a newsletter from AnyNewBooks.com. So, take a look at what's available!

**Also note, clicking any of these pictures will take you straight to Amazon to purchase!**

Also, add anything in my comments that I might not have listed

Dark Peril (Carpathian)1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove)  Maybe This Time  Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark Series, Book 8)
Renegade

Finding Perfect (Hqn)  Love Me If You Dare (Hqn)  Ghost Moon (Bone Island Trilogy)

Burning Up (Hqn)Much Ado About Marriage  The Devil Wears Plaid  The Firebrand

Kiss Me, Kill Me Primal Instincts  Just One Taste (Recipe for Love)  The Hawk: A Highland Guard Novel

No comments: