Thursday, September 16, 2010

Broken Spirit by Laurie Bowler

Broken Spirit (Reversed Revenge)
Broken Spirit by Laurie Bowler (Book 1 of Reverse Revenge)
Publication Date: August 21, 2010
Format: E-Book
My Rating:


Summary: Jan wants revenge on her cheating  boyfriend Nate. She has been his door mate for too long so she decided to take matters into her own hands and cheat on Nate back with his best friend Matt.  Only little to her surprise, Matt wants more then just sex.  Jan fights her feelings for Matt back, as she doesn't want to go down that road again and have another relationship that could just be filled with hurt. On top of that, she starts to uncover the truth about Nate and winds up in a situation that isn't too favorable.

My Thoughts:  I was so honored that Laurie Bowler had me review this book for her. I would classify this book as romantic suspense. The few sex scenes in this book are a bit stronger then normal romance.  This book was very suspenseful and I was ready to get to the end to see what would happen. This was a short book but well worth it. So much is packed into the few pages. You can relate to Jan in her quest to get revenge. There are a few times you want to bop her up the head and ask her why she is doing what she is doing. However, if a character always did what we wanted them too, it wouldn't be as enjoyable to read.

Laurie will be writing a sequel to this book. Which I can't wait. This book, much like her previous book I reviewed, Moon Rising, leaves you with a big cliff hanger!

If your in the mood for a bit of a sexy read that is mixed with action and suspense head on over to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Smashwords and download this e-book. Current price on Amazon is 0.99 and I think its worth so much more. Don't take my word for it, go check it out!



**This book was supplied to me from Laurie Bowler for my honest opinion and that is what I have given. I was not required for this to be a positive review**

No comments: