Friday, August 6, 2010

Its Hopping Time!

Book Blogger Hop First up! Enter my contest if you into paranormal books and get a chance to read The Flash of The Firefly by Amber Riley. Click HERE.

Click the picture above to head over to Jen's blog at Crazy-For-Books to join in on this great blog hop!

This weeks question: Do you listen to music while you read? If so what are your favorite tunes?


I don't listen to music normally. I can read in any type on environment usually. I have a 3 and 6 year old and they aren't the quietest kids. Normally the only thing i hear is my kids running around playing or their TV shows.

See ya next week! Have a great blogging week!

2 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I stopped in because of the Hop. I've discovered lots of bookblogs, including yours.

I am now a follower. I'd love to have you stop by my blog: www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cool contest, I'll have to go have a look-see. Hopping through, have a great day =)