Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Pact by Jodi Picoult


I recently read this book. It was an awesome book. It was so hard to put down. Its about two teens who make a pact to commit suicide together. The two have literally known one another since birth. They have been neighbors. Well, the book takes you to "then" to get to know the two kids involved and the parents. It then takes you to "now" where the boy is being accused of 1st degree murder since he ended up not commiting suicide. Its was a suspeceful read b/c you wanted to know what happens. You want to see if the boy is really guilty of murder or if it is what he says.

So, not to give to much away, run out and check it out! It was a great read.

2 comments:

Ashley T said...

I already read it and I loved it... I totally went through a Jodi Picoult faze there after reading My sister's keeper.

Jess said...

I enjoyed this book too, though My Sister's Keeper is my fav Picoult book.