Thursday, November 17, 2011

Interview: Wife by Wednesday by Cathrine Bybee




Welcome to Beck’s Book Picks. I am very excited to have Cathrine Bybee here today, who just became an Amazon bestseller!
I'm excited to be here. Thanks for having me.

Tell us a little about yourself?
Let's see, my Twitter page says I write sexy, sometimes snarky, but always believable romance. I'm a wife, mother, and wine drinker… not always in that order. So yeah, that about sums it up. LOL

Tell us a little about your latest release and how you came up with the idea?
Wife by Wednesday was born from the idea of a modern marriage of connivance and a millionaire with a title. I wanted to throw two mercenaries together and let love prove to them that they can't always predict how life is going to be.

Do  you only write this one genre or have you branched out?
This is my first straight contemporary romance. I'm more known for my highland time travel romance and paranormal romance books. But alas, I love to read all romance so writing outside of any one genre was always my plan.

What are you currently working on?
I'm finishing Highland Shifter, which is the 4th book in my time travel series. I also have a couple more contemporaries in the works.

Do you have any writing quirks?
Not really. I wish I was more of a plotter, but I'm a seat of her pants writer and the story changes from chapter to chapter.

What gets you into the mood to write?
I'm always in the mood to write.

Favorite snack or drink while you write?
Before five: Coffee & Chocolate
After five: Wine

Any words of advice to aspiring authors?
Never give up.

What are you currently reading?
Nothing… too busy finishing Highland Shifter and letting the world know about Wife by Wednesday. LOL

And finally, is there anything you would like to share?
I love talking with readers and writers so feel free to tweet, friend, or message me on any of the social sites out there. I'll get back to ya. 

Wife By Wednesday by Catherine Bybee
A Contemporary Romance with a dash of humor and a whole lotta sexy…

Blake Harrison:
Rich, titled, and charming… And in need of a wife by Wednesday so he turns to Sam Elliot who isn’t the business man he expected. Instead, Blake is faced with Samantha Elliot, engaging and spunky with a voice men call 900 numbers to hear.

Samantha Elliot:
Owner of Alliance , her matchmaking firm, and not on the marital menu... That is until Blake offers her ten million dollars for a one-year contract. All she needs to do is keep her attraction to her husband to herself and avoid his bed. But Blake’s toe-curling kisses and charm prove too difficult to combat. Now she needs to protect her heart so she can walk away when their mercenary life together is over.









 

1 comment:

Catherine Bybee said...

Thanks for having me here today,
Beck.