Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Feature from March Madness

Yes, I am so out of touch with the blogging world. So much has been going on that reading and blogging has been put on the back burner for the time being. My usual 3-4 books a week has been about 1 book a week. I am starting to find a balance and realizing how much I need my reading. It really helps keep my stress level down!

So, on another note, my blog was featured on on Ashley March's website on my birthday, March 2nd and I am feeling horrible that I am just posting about this. So, I would love if you went over to visit my guest post and check out all the other great guest posts she has had this month as she celebrates historical romance on her blog.

Click HERE.

Thank you to my readers for being patient with me. :)




No comments: