My top 10 books from last year would probably be:
- Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult
- Promises to Keep by Jane Green
- Simon's Choice by Charlotte Castle
- Take Me Down by Victoria Dahl
- She's Gone Country by Jane Porter
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
- Rescue Me by Jennifer Johnson
- One Night in Scotland by Karen Hawkins
2010 was great and I am looking forward to see what 2011 has in store for me as far as books. I think I will experience a lot of newer authors since getting my e-reader. I look forward to it!
Leave me a link to your 2010 reads if you have one.