Friday, November 19, 2010

Do you love Victoria Dahl?

I follow this very funny author (oh and one of my favorite authors!) on Twitter and I have seen she has been writing like crazy, so I decided to take a visit to her website to see what she had been writing and what I have to look forward too. 2011 is going to be a great year and I will get plenty to read from this great author.

(This is taken from her website: www.victoriadahl.com)

March: The Guy Next Door, watch for "Just One Taste" in this anthology. It's the story that opens my brand-new Donovan Brothers Brewery series!
August: It's Always Been You, the second book in the York historical series. This is Aidan York's story, and it's sexy and bittersweet.
September: Good Girls Don't, the first full book in the Donovan Brothers Brewery series! Tessa Donovan is the baby of the family, but she's all grown up now...whether her brothers approve or not.
October: Bad Boys Do: Jamie Donovan is the wild one of the family, but this bad boy has something to learn...and Olivia Bishop is just the woman to teach him.
November: Real Men Will: Eric Donovan has always been upstanding, responsible and very well behaved...except for that one night with his fantasy woman. So what happens when a one-night fling can't be left behind?


Yes, I am ready for the new year and very ready for these books. 

2 comments:

Barb said...

I just went to Victoria Dahl's website as I'm not familiar with her. I think I have some books to get! I love some of her covers! Thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from http://www.ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Nicole Miller Prom, state & lake, Torn by Ronny Kobo for The Mountain, Maloles, Faviana Couture, See by Chloe, C&C California, Paula Bianco, Willow, Brian Reyes, Pelle Moda, Superfine, Majestic - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion. We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn how to create great looking designer clothing!