Friday, November 19, 2010

The Christmas Spirit Reading Challange

Finally, I found a Christmas challenge where I can read what I want and I'm not limited. I have been wanting to do one, but they had to be of certain genres and I like to be free in my reading choices, So, this one looks like it! So click HERE to check it out. There is also come nice Christmas music playing in the background too.

Now, on to the details:

  • challenge will run from Friday, November 26, 2010 (Black Friday) through January 6, 2010 (Twelfth Night or Epiphany).
  • cross overs with other challenges is totally permitted AND encouraged!
  • These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore or a book of Christmas short stories (sorry, no children's books, but YA novels are okay).
  • visit this POST for a list of new Christmas books for 2010.  Also, Richard Paul Evans has a new book out this year, Promise Me.  His Christmas books are among my favorites during the Christmas season.
  • Levels:
            --Candy Cane:  read 1 book
            --Mistletoe:  read 2-4 books
            --Christmas Tree:  read 5 or 6 books (this is the fanatic level...LOL!)
  • Please sign up in the linky below.  On the day the challenge starts, I will post a linky for reviews.
  • Most of all, have fun!

There is a linky at the blog to sign up. Go have some fun and get into the Christmas spirit!

My goal is Mistletoe, but we will see :o).



No comments: