So, what is causing this stress, that would be my wireless company, Verizon Wireless. Here is a timeline of my week:
- Monday: 3rd Lg EnV touch messes up so I call Verizon, ask for a completely different phone. They say ok and will be delivered Tuesday.
- Tuesday: Phone arrives. However there is no battery, cover to back of phone or charger. I call Verizon, they apologize and say they are overnighting me the accessories.
- Wednesday: FedEx is a no show, so I call Verizon. They changed the order to 2 day for some reason. Ugh!
- Thursday (this is when it gets BAD): FedEx comes, in the box is ONLY the back cover to phone. Call Verizon again and they send me to a local store 25 miles from me to get battery and charger. Guess what, its not in stock! So I come home and and call to speak to a supervisor who does not really seem to care. He then says he is ordering me a battery and overnighting it to me. Great, right?
- Friday: FedEx comes, and there is a battery BUT its the extended battery not the standard battery and the back for my phone is for a standard battery! So I call Verizon only to find this out;
- They only have extended batteries to give out
- They do not currently have any extended battery covers
- So, now they are going to send me a different phone that is older then the Lg Env touch and the one they sent me in mail already. Am I happy? NO! I am sick of talking to them and the headache they have given me.
So my readers, I am sorry. Hopefully next week will be a great week and things will be normal again. I have a lot of reading to catch up on!