Sunday, October 24, 2010

Review: The Most Intimate Wish by F.L. Bicknell

This book is only for readers 18 and over.

The Most Intimate Wish
Publication Date: October 9, 2010
Format: E-book
Genre: Erotica
My Rating:


Summary: When Dinah and Jeff move in to be the Wheillercarts’ companions, their lives change for the better and the worse. Dinah loves Jeff, but after five years together, he still refuses to marry her, and Dinah’s dreams of starting a family begin to crumble. Regardless of their hot lovemaking sessions, she fears Jeff is cheating on her. Dinah will do anything to keep Jeff, even if it means sharing him with another woman.
However, strange occurrences and a seemingly psychic landlady keep Dinah guessing about her life and relationship with Jeff. And what about the bizarre statue in their landlady’s atrium? Little does Dinah know it holds the key to her most intimate wish.


My Thoughts: This is an easy and short read. There is an underlying mystery in this book, which is what helps keep you intrigued. The landlady Ameila has a mystery to her, that Dinah and the reader want to figure out. I must say that I did not see the ending coming. It was a twist that I enjoyed. I liked the story line to this book. I rated this book a 3 because I felt like Dinah repeated her thoughts quite a bit. I would have liked to see Dinah with more confidence in herself, then being fully dependent on Jeff. She needed a little more to her. When the book begins you can see some spark in her, but as she starts to think Jeff is cheating on her, she really loses her backbone and just comes off needy. This may however have been how the author wanted her to be perceived.  I think for anyone who is curious as to what the difference between an erotica book and a romance book is, this book is a good choice. It was well written and tasteful. You could feel the love between the two characters and the passion between them.




**This book was provided to me by Turquoise Morning Press in return for an honest review**

No comments: