Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Wicked West by Victoria Dahl

The Wicked West
Publication Date: May 27th 2009
Genre: Erotica (short story)
E-Book Only
My Rating:


Summary: (Goodreads) When Lily Anders gave up her proper English roots to settle in the Wild West, she didn't dare hope that she'd meet someone who shared her own wicked bedroom secrets. But the virtuous Sheriff Hale has never told anyone about his shocking desires. Will he give in to the surprising temptation of the young widow?


My Thoughts: I love Victoria Dahl as my faithful readers know. She writes excellent and her books are already sizzling. So, I saw this book on her website and thought I would give it a try. Wow, this book was HOT! There were 7 chapters total (I think) and each chapter was jammed pack with sex! Hey, this is an erotica.  The Sheriff's wife left him because he was too rough and he feels like he can't ever be himself. Lily moves in next door and she senses who he really is and she shared the same passion as him. Only Sheriff Hale fights it, because he thinks that no woman can handle him. However, Lily is there to show him he is wrong. 
Over all, this was a good book. It was a very quick read. Almost anything you can imagine is in this book, so go on and buy it, you know you want to!

No comments: