Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jennifer Crusie new books!

Two years ago, I picked up a book at a local thrift store for 50 cents. The book was called, Jennifer Crusie Getting Rid of Bradly. After that book, I have read almost every Jennifer Crusie book I could get my hands on. I have always said, she is my favorite author. Now, there are have been a few books by her, I didn't care for and they didn't seem to have that Jennifer Crusie charm I loved. However, with that being said, I still LOVE LOVE LOVE her and she is still my favorite! I am in much anticipation for  Tuesday August 31st. Tuesday, her new books comes out!!!
Maybe This Time

I am well beyond excited. I do plan to buy this book! In fact, I even have a $10.00 gift card to Amazon, so that makes it even better. But, do you know what else I found while on Amazon drooling over this book?
Trust Me on This (Loveswept)

That's right, another one!!!!!! Oct. 26 2010 We can keep our eyes out for this one! Boy do I wish I could get my hands on an ARC copy of this! But, even if not, I am such a fan, I will be ordering it!

Go ahead, drool! I am :o)
(By the way, clicking either of these pictures will take you straight to Amazon to pre order your Jennifer Crusie book!)

No comments: