Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WWW Wednesday's

 hosted by Should be Reading


This is a meme i found that looks pretty neat. Answer three questions"

  1. What are you reading?
  2. What did you just finish?
  3. What are you reading next?


 A Rather Curious Engagement (PENNY NICHOLS) 1. This is the second book in this chick lit series. There are three books total. I am liking this one better then i was the first one. I hope the series keeps improving.

A Rather Lovely Inheritance (PENNY NICHOLS) 2. I just finished this one. It was the first book in the series. I didn't finish this one dieing to get to the second book. I am 100 pages into the second and so far its better.

A Rather Charming Invitation 3. So of coarse, i plan to read the third one next!

Look for a review on this series soon!

1 comment:

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

I've never heard of these! They sound interesting.

Here is my WWW Wednesday!