Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Snowed In With The Tycoon by Shoshanna Evers



Publication Date: August 28, 2011
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: E-Book
Heat Level: R
Reviewed For: Myself :)
My Rating:



Blurb: She’ll never sell her late mother’s farmhouse, and the real estate tycoon can’t take no for an answer. But when they get snowed in together on the same piece of land they’re both fighting for, their desire keeps them hot even in the cold of winter. This time, she won’t be saying no… 

My Thoughts: Shoshanna Evers is a new author for me. I follow her on Twitter and I am always intrigued by the things she writes. So, when her latest book came out that she self-published I would like to add, I knew I had to read it. It didn't disappoint. I devoured this book in two sittings. I got sucked into this story wanting to see love but also emotionally. Both of these characters were carrying a lot of weight on their shoulders and it was so nice to see them come together and help one another, even though they didn't know they were helping each other. When these two finally let go of the hate, they thoroughly heated up my e-reader pages.

Sarah is a character I think a lot of us can relate too. I liked that she was emotional. She was tough, but she let her tender side be known. Often times when I read romance, the woman is always strong down to the bone and I often think, I would would have cried if that happened to me! With Sarah, we got that. So it made her so much more relate-able.

Mike also comes across as this got it all together character. To let you in on a little secret, he is the one who ends up growing the most in this book. I almost didn't see that coming.

If you enjoy a good contemporary romance, then you don't want to miss out on this one. Its available on Amazon, Nook, and Smashwords.

 

No comments: