Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you so much to those who took my blog survey in December. I did get some feedback and have some changes to look at, but for the most part, all replies were ego boosters! Everyone really seemed to like my blog. I have a lot of followers who read me mainly through their chose of a reader then who actually come to the blog. This is ok, it just means I can stop obsessing about my blog design. I spend a lot of time changing it all the time, mainly for me and what I think looks good. I strive for my blog to not be overcrowded with stuff on the sidebars and for it to have a "clean" look to it. I want it to load fast for those that do visit my actual blog.

I did have a request to post more links. Currently I link to amazon when I post the picture of the book to the blog. I had a request for links to goodreads also. So, I decided that with books that are not as well known that I will add a link to goodreads also at the end. I can not promise this to be on each blog post, but I will do my best to add a link to goodreads.

Once again, thank you so much for all your feedback! I look forward to hopefully improving more.


No comments: